Friday, September 19, 2008

Blog's 1st Day - Final thoughts

Okay, my previous posts were a bit pointed, but I felt a need to speak my mind on the bailout issue.

btw, I'm a supporter of a free market approach, and I'm a conservative at heart. I'm voting for McCain/Palin.

I believe in the trickle-down approach to economics in that the ONLY real tax is a tax on the taxpayer herself. Kinda deep, huh? Not really...I just believe that businesses pass on increased costs (higher taxes, etc.) to consumers...in my mind, this is a real world approach.

Thanks to those of you who sent me an email today...pls dive in and provide comments on the blog!

Peace,
FMC

2 comments:

Leila said...

It's refreshing to see someone who's not afraid of the truth - whether it's politically correct or not! Everyone in this country is allowed his/her opinions and has the freedom to express those opinions. Additionally, we shouldn't have to be afraid of personal attacks for voicing our opinions. We're better than that.

You have a great start, FMC! Keep it coming!

Artofreed said...

I was here and reading your post.